Monday, January 4, 2010

Trevor's birthday!

I am not good at multi tasking and so that is my excuse for not posting this earlier. I had to get my ward party over with, then I had to Christmas shop and then I had to worry about Christmas and so now I can think about blogging again. So the next couple of days there will be a lot of new posts! Anyway, my Trevor boy turned 5 on the 9th of December. I can't believe that he is 5. He wanted to have a party with friends this year so we invited his preschool class. Of the 12 kids we invited 2 came to the party. All of the moms called me that morning and told me their kids were sick - I was pretty bummed because I had done all this planning but, Trevor helped me. He is such an optimist. He was just so excited that two kids came and we still had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the day.



showing off their "treasure" from the treasure hunt


Happy Birthday big 5 year old! We love you

1 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pictures!! I still feel bad that Jordan had to miss the party.